Effective Date: October 24, 2021; Updated October 24, 2021.
Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- It is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request using our Contact Form.
- Links from our site. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
LIDE websites are produced by Shanghai LIDE Biotech. Co. Ltd. The entire contents of LIDE websites are copyrighted under copyright laws. You may download material for your own non-commercial use, but no modification or further reproduction of the site and its content is allowed. The copying, redistribution or publication of any part of this website is prohibited. LIDE does not warrant that your use of the information contained on the site will not infringe any third party rights.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade address in the site are protected by national and international legalization. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization and consent of LIDE. No license to or right in any such trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade address is granted to or conferred upon you without the express written permission of LIDE.
Limitation of Liability
LIDE does not represent or warrant that this LIDE website will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to this website will be uninterrupted or without technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This website is distributed on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Information may be changed without notice. LIDE may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
In no event shall LIDE (any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages (regardless of the form of action).
Warranty and Indemnity
You warrant to LIDE that you will not use this website, the material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner. You shall indemnify and hold harmless LIDE, its employees and agents, against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against LIDE, its employees and agents, as a result of the use by you, the user of the website, the material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than LIDE. Such links are provided for your convenience only. LIDE does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. LIDE’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
Applicable law & competent court
Any claim relating to the site and its content are governed by the laws of China. By using the site, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction by the courts of China.