A company built by scientists, LIDE prides itself in pushing innovation to meet the demands of drug R&D while still delivering reliable results. Our offering includes traditional, gold standard methods as well as LIDE-unique techniques that ensure we’re delivering quality science while being efficient with our client’s time and dollars. Each study is available as a stand-alone service or as part of an end-to-end preclinical, IND-enabling program. Each engagement begins with a complementary consultative call with our science team, so that we can match your study needs with an exact study plan.
With over 12 years of experience specifically in the preclinical space, and experienced PhD scientists, lab technicians and bioinformaticians, you can trust LIDE with your study needs from design through execution.
Our proprietary MiniPDX® and IO-FIVE tests provide fast and actionable in-vivo feedback for your go or no-go development decisions.
- Results in 7-14 days
- Supports wider range of drugs and dosing protocols than in-vitro methods
- More cost effective than traditional PDX
- 82% correlated with clinical results
LIDE’s industry leading PDX library offers our clients access to unique, patient-consented, highly characterized, low-passage tumors
- 50 oncology indications covered
- World's largest biobank of pretreated models
- 900 models with full treatment history
- Variant rich: naturally-derived resistance and rare mutations
CR cell lines provide a much better starting point than traditional commercially available cell lines in compound screens or efficacy studies.
- Maintains heterogeneity of original cancer
- More reliable results than commercial cell lines
- Many with matching PDX models
CDX models are a well established and a widely used in vivo option for preclinical drug efficacy testing. LIDE has a growing bank ready for client application.
- 50 models ready to use
- New models established at minimal client cost
- Cost effective and fast turnaround time
LIDE provides a one-stop solution with various immune-oncology platforms to support an all-around biologics R&D for more effective immunotherapy.
- Murine and humanized syngeneic models for proof-of-concepts
- Donor-selected classic PBMC humanized models
- Novel HuPBMC/cancer co-inoculation model
- Effector engineered T/NK, Car-T, ADC and oncolytic virus
LIDE's in-house bioanalytics team offers seamless transition from lab studies to data analysis, offering multi-omics approach with standard genomic analysis paired with advanced transcriptomics and single molecule proteomics.
- WES | RNAseq | Proteomics
- Flow Cytometry | IMC (Imaging Mass Cytometry)
- Biomarker Identification